BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Voting

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dynasty : Alexis and Krystle ultimate catfight

In conjunction with the new background song that I have chosen for my blog (which comes with a disclaimer that I don't own either of the artistic creations) I have chosen this very much loved cat fight scene between Alexis Colby and Krystle Carrington, two of the lead characters from the series which first aired in the 80's. Of course some of you who are reading this blog right now, don't even know about any of these characters, let alone the soap opera, which also happened to be one of my favourite shows back then. However, I did miss a couple of episodes because during that time I was studying in a teachers' training college and there was no television over there. So now, with "youtube" I can check out all those episodes that I missed, including this one. Hail Dynasty!!! There will never be a show like it ever again! Thank God for small miracles!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment