BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Voting

Friday, November 5, 2010

My Kelab STAR Team

My Hardworking Kelab STAR Team


This may be a bit presumptuous, but, since I will not be around to bask in aura of the annual lunch organised by me and the Kelab STAR team, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have made a concerted effort to contribute to the success of this event.


Each and every one of the team members have played their part extraordinarily well, not just for this particular event, but also for all the events that this club has managed to organise and conduct, right from the beginning of the year until the last day of school. When I look back at the minutes of the first club meeting, I noticed that out of the many activities suggested, we did not manage to carry out two, which to me is an achievement in itself because we have managed to carry out the other eight!


I hope I have not offended anyone from my team whom I have not included in the composite picture that accompanies this entry because there is just not enough space. However, I must stress once again that some of the team members have indeed done more than their fair share of responsibilities throughout 2010, and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.


I hope you all have a wonderful time at the lunch. It doesn't really matter if I am in attendance or not because what matters most is the event that all of us have planned for months prior to this date, has finally materialised. Insya Allah, we will meet again in next year's annual event under the organisation of another team, lead by another chairperson; perhaps one who is better than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment