BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Voting

Friday, May 28, 2010

Tom Jones - It's not unusual (This Is Tom Jones - 1969)

I went for a course last week and met some old friends, some of whom I have not met for many years. It was a nice, warm feeling reminiscing with them about old times including some very old songs; songs we used to hear in our teens. One of these songs is this one sung by Tom Jones titled 'It's Not Unusual'. Indeed, it is not unusual to get to meet old friends once again. Here's to many more meetings in the future!

6 comments:

  1. this gonna be my group's song

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi shafik:
    good choice! i hope your group's presentation will be nothing short of unusual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fortunately,i love this song.it's make me want to jump towards the sky and shout DOKKUGAN-RYU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi shafik,
    haha! I hope you don't jump towards the sky when you do your group presentation. Remember, we are on the third floor. It's a long way down! By the way, is that last word Japanese?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes it is.
    it's my ancestor's surname.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shafik;
    Glad to know that you have Japanese blood in you. Well, I assume no Malay is a pure Malay today.

    ReplyDelete